Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Garmin Gps Watch Garmin Forerunner GPS Watches - What Do You Think About Them?

Garmin Forerunner GPS Watches - What do you think about them? - garmin gps watch

I am interested in buying a Garmin Forerunner GPS Clock clock (fitness). GPS based on what the precise monitoring of their careers. Before dropping $ 150 + in one of these I just wanted to know if anyone would recommend that you use to get one. If yes, where are you? I was leaning towards a model Forerunner 305 Thank you in advance for your answers.

1 comments:

Jae said...

I can not give information on both the 305, but a forerunner of the 405th model I have to buy for about 6 months and probably, if I ever do again. I do not know how familiar you are with these GPS watches, but you probably already know, they can distance, speed, time, lap times to monitor, and more.

If you train more than once a week and keep historical data from your hard drive, you would likely benefit that one. I chose the 405 over the 305 mainly because the seen 405 as a clock "genuine", so that you use daily. In addition, she is so pretty to do the same. I hope that helps.

Post a Comment