Monday, January 11, 2010

Atv Toys Should I Or Should I Not Make My Dads Insurance Pay For Damage To My Car?

Should I or should I not make my Dads insurance pay for damage to my car? - atv toys

My car is kept in a garage of my parents' house. In the colder months that I have my share of garage stock is greater than it is with his father toy tractor, atv, etc. While most of the time that, no problem, today, I had I a problem. Although the support of my vehicle, which is normally allowed parked at an angle that allows you to get their toys out of the garage was a regrettable accident. I almost pulled my passenger side mirror on a TV that is out there somewhere that was not completely removed from the door of my garage. My question is: If I make a claim with the insurance, your insurer must pay for damages? I had this maneuver repeatedly in recent years to do and have never had problems before. I do not think that I make a claim to my insurance, because this negligence. If it did not belong to me, the thing first.

5 comments:

Jake said...

You're kidding, right? Be thankful that you can use the first garage. You want me to $ 500 for the work that probably do yourself for less than $ 50 could spend? It is to convince the insurance company about it, and if anything bonuses you can download to tell.

In addition, you are really getting bad with your old ones? Tell him first, perhaps, to pay for it or help you with a new mirror. If you do not have the difficulty in dealing with the insurance company will never leave your garage.

ramjet said...

Who's garage?

Just a minute here. Your parents allow you to store your car in the garage? Are they collect rent for them?
If so - can have a leg up when you are conquering their place rented .... But if not - we have much at heart. The damage is low, and it is your fault.

commonse... said...

His father takes nearly one million U.S. dollars already raised. If this is the first incident of this insurance should not go. Create pay your father is not a good idea, unless you're an idiot.

Tiare said...

Is this real? I have never been insured with this type of accident, regardless of where or who was involved. pay only for the mirror. I would be very angry and very hurt if my daughter tried it on me.

Fred C said...

If your father, just trying to remove this contention. It will not work anyway. You are in control of his vehicle in his garage and found a desktop item that belongs in your garage. In all cases you must pay for damage to your TV, which was kept in his garage. Here's a topic, if I has the property and has paid the garage of his property and paid the bill referring to? Claim your own insurance, if desired. If I am your father, and suggested even before a complaint against me after running my business in my garage, the car would not be allowed in the house more. Now you put your head in the toilet and rinse - twice!

Post a Comment