Friday, January 22, 2010

Ladies Pants Would You Take A Job Where You Weren't Allowed To Wear Trousers (pants) Ladies?

Would you take a job where you weren't allowed to wear trousers (pants) ladies? - ladies pants

OK, ladies are offered a job you really want. The problem is that the employer is a strict dress code that the employee is required to wear dresses or skirts at all times and not allowed, pants / trousers. Have you refused to accept the job offer directly unhappy with the ban on pants, or would not be required to comply with a skirt just politics?

3 comments:

=({Mommy... said...

If this were a paid job that I really wanted to ... then yes I would wear the uniform. However, if there is only one job I wanted, but not very well paid .. I would say find someone else. I love my pants!

If you have a paid job that you great .. account the effect of the higher, the payment rules, and this is just something that is required of applicants to be.

Shane said...

If I really like my job, I absolutely would wear more clothes. Fun to go and take some of the opinion that it is the only summer clothes.

taragrl said...

Yes, I start most of the time anyway.

Post a Comment